Alberta Provincial Committee Strategic Plan 2016 – 2021
We envision the Alberta Provincial Committee (APC) of the Air Cadet League (ACL) of Canada will be a world – class partner supporting DND in the delivery of the Royal Canadian Air Cadets as a premier youth development organization in Alberta.
We promote and support a good relationship through mutual respect and understanding of the roles of each partner in the Royal Canadian Air Cadet program throughout Alberta.
- Support the ACL of Canada in implementing their strategic plan and fulfilling their responsibilities to DND;
- Support DND in the implementation of their strategic plans and fulfilling their training objectives;
- Attract youth and adults to the cadet movement;
- Develop and support local Squadron Sponsoring Committees so they can fulfill
their responsibilities to the local cadet squadron;
- Provide resources and support for cadet training and optional activities; and
- Stimulate and support cadets to develop an interest in aerospace and aviation.
Our guide to decision making and behavior-
- Cadet Centered- Safe, fun and challenging learning environment for youth.
- Innovative- Leading edge support through new approaches and experiencing
- Respect- Treat each other with respect in all our interactions.
- Integrity – Committed to making the right decisions for the right reasons.
- Teamwork – Individual’s opinion are respected, while working together towards a
- Quality of Service- High level of excellence and strive for continuous
- Leadership – Others are inspired to achieve their goals and lead by example.